Ownership and Intellectual Property Right
The Websites and all Contents are protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws, and are owned, controlled or licensed by or to DELTA.
You acknowledge that DELTA owns all legal rights, titles and interests in and to the Websites and Contents, including but not limited to any DELTA trade names, trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features therein (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist), and that they are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Contents, and/or any other information, software, products or services obtained from the Websites without DELTA’s prior written permission.
DELTA does not grant any express or implied right to you under any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret.
Restrictions of Use
You are restricted from using Content and/or the Website in the following manner:
1. You may not use DELTA's logo, trade names, wording, graphics, trademarks (whether registered or un-registered) or any other element or elements that comprise the Websites' and/or Contents’ general "look and feel" in other website or any other work.
2. You may not use the Websites and/or Content to produce material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise of an offensive or adult nature.
3. You may not use the Websites and/or Contents to molest or otherwise harass or harm another;
4. You may not collect or store any personal information about other users or entities.
5. You may not use the Websites and/or Contents in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any DELTA server, or network(s) connections, disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website and/or Contents or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Websites and/or Contents.
6. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Websites and/or Contents, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any DELTA server, Websites and/or Contents, through hacking, password mining or any other means or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Websites and/or Contents.
Disclaimer of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the websites and contents is at your sole risk and that the websites and contests are provided "as is" and "as available" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, of fitness for any particular purpose.
Any contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the websites is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download or access of any such contests.
You expressly understand and agree that delta shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any contents, or any changes delta may make to the services, products, documents, websites, contents or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the websites (or any features within the websites).
In no event shall delta be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the performance, use or inability to use any software, documents, contents, information, or the websites.
DELTA reserves the right to modify, suspend, withdraw or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Websites and/or the Contents, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.
You acknowledge and agree that DELTA shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, withdrawal or discontinuance of the Contents.
Termination of Use and Indemnification
In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, DELTA reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.